Hear, Breath and Sleep Easy
The ENT departments at IBO offers dynamic and innovative ENT specialist and sub-specialist practice applying world’s best knowledge and state-of-the-art techniques in the care of our patients. From general ENT conditions such as tonsillitis, snoring, nasal obstruction to specialised care for hearing and balance disorders, we can help in assessment, diagnostic and treatment of patients of any age.
Apart from adult ENT treatments, We also offer a comprehensive pediatric ENT medical service, treating all conditions affecting the ear, nose, throat, head, and neck. This also includes hearing testing, hearing rehabilitation and allergy evaluations.
Our ENT treatments cover
• Ear disorders such as infection of external and middle ear, cleaning and wax removal, hearing loss, and problems with balance or vertigo.
• Nasal problems, such as sinusitis, blocked nose, allergic rhinitis
• OP Procedures like – ENT foreign body removal, nose bleed control, ear cleaning, nasal endoscopy, video laryngoscopy
• Ear surgery such as myringotomy grommets, tympanoplasty, mastoidectomy etc
• Endoscopic Sinus and Nasal surgery (septoplasty, turbinate surgery, FESS, etc.)
• Coblation assisted surgery that includes tonsillectomy, adenoidectomy (endoscopic and curette), turbinate reduction and more.
• Throat problems including voice issues and tonsillitis
• Snoring or obstructive sleep apnea